The salary range of employees working in Kenya is, by default, in the range of 29,496 KES (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 122,661 KES (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Kenya into salary brackets in KES.
Average salary and range in Kenya by age in KES.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Kenya (KES).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Kenya (KES).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
5. IT Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Marketing Director Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Technical Manager Technology, Development
14. IT Manager Management
15. Finance Manager Management
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Regulatory Affairs Manager Pharmaceutical Industry
19. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Kenya (KES)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Shop Assistant Commerce
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Housekeeper Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary