The salary range of employees working in Kenya is, by default, in the range of 30,447 KES (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 115,128 KES (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Kenya into salary brackets in KES.
Average salary and range in Kenya by age in KES.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Kenya (KES).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Kenya (KES).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Finance Manager Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. IT Manager Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
17. Publishing House Director Top Management
18. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Senior Project Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Kenya (KES)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Porter, Information Staff General labour
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
6. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Packer Production
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
13. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. General Labourer General labour
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
18. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
20. Refuse Collector Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary