Description of job position
- Separating and adjusting parts of the product (cutting, punching, etc.).
- Creating, altering, and repairing products with the use of basic and specialised sewing machines.
- Intermediate and final ironing, adjusting by ironing, and ironing out.
- Manufacturing, decorating, shaping, and other adjusting the final appearance of the products.
- Simple setting of machines, changing threads, needles, and other accessories.
- Checking the correct functioning of the machine.
Position Seamstress - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
19,801 - 42,087 KES
19,703 - 44,581 KES
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
23,007 - 42,743 KES
Porter, Information Staff
22,475 - 47,183 KES
Chief Executive Officer
84,940 - 561,338 KES
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others