Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing, directing, and acting on behalf of the company.
- Responsibility for the ongoing implementation and achieving the defined financial plan.
- Inspecting the process compliance in the company.
- Designing the short-term and long-term strategy of the company.
- Designing and approving new opportunities to gain profit.
- Representing the company at important business meetings and negotiations.
- Communicating with members of the senior management of the company and other departments.
- Completing and sending regular reports to the parent company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Chief Executive Officer - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
156 - 332 EUR
538 - 2,595 EUR
525 - 2,712 EUR
482 - 2,964 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
669 - 4,424 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others