Description of job position
- Taking responsibility for for correct setting of the parameters of the base stations.
- Assessing reports of the radio part of the network.
- Identifying and analysing arising problems.
- Suggesting effective solutions to problems.
- Take check up field measurements.
- Capacity dimensioning of the radio part of the network.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Radio Network Optimization Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
20,139 - 43,859 KES
48,523 - 189,492 KES
Radio Network Optimization Specialist
62,981 - 170,055 KES
47,424 - 192,690 KES
Chief Executive Officer
93,310 - 496,315 KES
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used