Description of job position
- Coordinating implementation of the regulation frame at the technical development of net infrastructure.
- Planning optimization of net architecture.
- Preparing the net strategy.
- Processing measures of technical regulation in the net.
- Defining net models and applications from the point of view of net strategy.
- Selecting technological platforms including net managements and migration technologies.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Network Strategy Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
20,139 - 43,859 KES
54,435 - 210,020 KES
Network Strategy Specialist
70,866 - 191,831 KES
50,183 - 225,426 KES
Chief Executive Officer
93,310 - 496,315 KES
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used