Description of job position
- Getting familiar with the requirements and expectations of clients.
- Implementing field reconnaissance, analysing the soil quality, climate type, nature of the terrain and other factors.
- Completing preliminary architectural designs of gardens, parks, orchards and areas of a similar nature.
- Designing landscaping and garden structures using specialised software.
- Defining the preliminary costs for the project.
- Consulting with clients and professionals in the field concerning the used plants and materials.
- Implementing the author's supervision of the overall project implementation.
- Providing advice on landscape architecture.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Landscape Architect - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
20,275 - 43,682 KES
Electrical & Power Engineering
34,969 - 73,070 KES
32,243 - 76,775 KES
Construction & Real Estate
25,202 - 86,844 KES
Chief Executive Officer
110,143 - 551,478 KES
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used