Description of job position
- Preparing material, work tools, equipment, and devices.
- Making jewellery from ferrous, non-ferrous, precious metals, and their alloys.
- Cutting, encasing, and polishing natural, synthetic and precious stones.
- Engraving text, symbols, and ornaments into jewellery.
- Repairing and adjusting jewellery according to customers’ requirements.
- Selling jewellery to customers, providing advice.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Goldsmith, Jeweller - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
20,275 - 43,682 KES
Pastry Chef, Confectioner
Agriculture, Food Industry
27,468 - 56,876 KES
24,771 - 60,830 KES
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
28,686 - 55,837 KES
Chief Executive Officer
110,143 - 551,478 KES
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used